London meeting on Aarhus
5.15pm (registration from 4.45pm) - 6.45pm
Join us for an update on access to justice and Aarhus. Booking details coming soon!
We are delighted to welcome an expert speaker line up.
1. Introduction by Chair (5-10 min)
Lord Carnwath (Justice of the Supreme Court)
2. The Aarhus Convention in the domestic courts, now and post-Brexit (25 min)
James Maurici QC, Landmark Chambers
3. The new Aarhus costs rules and the Client Earth judicial review (25 min)
Charles Banner, Landmark Chambers
4. Recent work of the Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee (25 min)
Elena Fasoli & Alistair McGlone, Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee members
5. Questions and discussion (10 m)