Brownfield Land Scotland Conference
Brownfield Briefing is pleased to announce the date for the 12th annual Brownfield Land Scotland conference, which will take place on 6th February 2019 in Edinburgh.
This informative event will update you on the current planning and regulatory backdrop for brownfield land development, as well as providing practical solutions to current challenges faced when risk assessing and remediating contaminated and derelict land.
Key topics to be addressed this year include:
- Managing vacant, derelict & contaminated land within current policy & planning frameworks
- Ground-Gas: examining the implications and lessons learnt from the Gorebridge mine-gas case
- Exploring latest guidance and strategies for dealing with asbestos in soil
- Groundwater risk assessment and remediation
- Waste Management strategies for brownfield development in Scotland
- Innovative remediation techniques in practice
- Case Studies of brownfield development projects in Scotland