Non UKELA event: Introducing the Sustainable Development Goals
2.30pm - 5.00pm
Join us for one of our interactive workshops, each hosted by leading law firm members of the Legal Sustainability Alliance
Topics to be covered in each workshop include:
• What are the SDGs?
• How do the SDGs connect – where are the synergies?
• Understanding the relevance of the targets associated within the 17 SDGs
• Mapping existing CSR/ESG programmes, projects and activities against SDGs in your firm
• Developing engagement around the SDGs within the firm and with appropriate stakeholders/partner organisations
• Developing an SDG-focused action plan including setting targets and KPIs
• How can the LSA most effectively encourage and report progress in supporting the SDGs(e.g. should we identify a specific overall contribution the legal profession can collectively make against one or a few SDGs and report on that)?