Why Join? Benefits
Join now for 2018 and get the rest of 2017 free!
We are pleased to offer the rest of 2017 free when you join for 2018. Click on the Join Us link for more information on membership.
- A lively events programme with reduced member rates
- The leading Annual Conference on Environmental Law
- Access to our Networks
- Exclusive access to our online journal e-law
- A chance to influence the law as it’s drawn up
- Student events and competitions
- Special low rates for international members
- Friendly members and staff - always a warm welcome
Who is Membership for?
- Lawyers in private practice
- Environmental consultants
- Academics and Scientists
- Public body, local authority and industry lawyers
- Environmental groups and environmentalists
- Planning consultants
- International members - see below for details of special rates
Meet some of our members
How Much does it Cost?
We offer a range of membership types:
- Individual from £58 to £74
- Students, unwaged and pupils/trainees £15
- Corporate from £74 to £436
- International membership from £15 to £30