Why Join? Benefits
Join during August or September 2016 and receive a 50% discount on our usual membership fee for the rest of the year! This fabulous promotion is now open. Follow the links below to find out more and sign up!
We are also delighted to introduce our International Membership tier. Join from just £15, see below for more details.
- A lively events programme with reduced member rates
- The leading Annual Conference on Environmental Law
- Access to our Networks
- Exclusive access to our online journal e-law
- A chance to influence the law as it’s drawn up
- Student events and competitions
- Special low rates for international members
- Friendly members and staff - always a warm welcome
Who is Membership for?
- Lawyers in private practice
- Environmental consultants
- Academics and Scientists
- Public body, local authority and industry lawyers
- Environmental groups and environmentalists
- Planning consultants
- International members - see below for details of special rates
Meet some of our members
How Much does it Cost?
We offer a range of membership types:
- Individual from £53 to £68
- Students, unwaged and pupils/trainees £15
- Corporate from £68 to £404
- International membership from £15 to £30