Why Join? Benefits
Support our Thirty Plus One campaign!
Do you know someone who would like to join UKELA? Recruit them during our Thirty Plus One campaign running in celebration of our 30th anniversary year and both of you could bag yourselves a free ticket to an event of your choice*
Get in touch to find out more and see how you can help build our membership in this special year.
*subject to conditions and availabilityContact us
- A lively events programme with reduced member rates
- The leading Annual Conference on Environmental Law
- Access to our Networks
- Exclusive access to our online journal e-law
- A chance to influence the law as it’s drawn up
- Student events and competitions
- Special low rates for international members
- Friendly members and staff - always a warm welcome
Who is Membership for?
- Lawyers in private practice
- Environmental consultants
- Academics and Scientists
- Public body, local authority and industry lawyers
- Environmental groups and environmentalists
- Planning consultants
- International members - see below for details of special rates
Meet some of our members
How Much does it Cost?
We offer a range of membership types:
- Individual from £58 to £74
- Students, unwaged and pupils/trainees £15
- Corporate from £74 to £436
- International membership from £15 to £30