Why Join? Benefits
Our Summer Promotion is currently running until 30 September 2018. Join now to secure UKELA membership at any tier for the remainder of 2018 for half the normal subscription fee. A 50% reduction will be shown at point of payment.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please read below. Direct Debit form required. Please click on the link at the bottom of this page to print off and return to us at the address shown.
Support our Thirty Plus One campaign!
Do you know someone who would like to join UKELA? Recruit them during our Thirty Plus One campaign running in celebration of our 30th anniversary year and both of you could bag yourselves a free ticket to an event of your choice*
Get in touch to find out more and see how you can help build our membership in this special year.
*subject to conditions and availabilityContact us
- A lively events programme with reduced member rates
- The leading Annual Conference on Environmental Law
- Access to our Networks
- Exclusive access to our online journal e-law
- A chance to influence the law as it’s drawn up
- Student events and competitions
- Special low rates for international members
- Friendly members and staff - always a warm welcome
Who is Membership for?
- Lawyers in private practice
- Environmental consultants
- Academics and Scientists
- Public body, local authority and industry lawyers
- Environmental groups and environmentalists
- Planning consultants
- International members - see below for details of special rates
Meet some of our members
How Much does it Cost?
We offer a range of membership types:
- Individual from £58 to £74
- Students, unwaged and pupils/trainees £15
- Corporate from £74 to £436
- International membership from £15 to £30